Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Perry Group 71st Anniversary Dinner Buffet, Saturday April 4th
- 2015 ERIE AREA SPRING CONFERENCE, April 10, 11, 12 REGISTRATION FORMS
- THURSDAY 12 & 12, Lakeshore Fire Hall, Thursdays at 6:30pm INFO
- The Edinboro Wednesday Night Meeting (As Bill Sees It) is changing time to 7:30 as of Jan. 1st
- LYDA'S LADIES" (Wed. at 6:00pm OD BB W) CLOSING AFTER JANUARY 28TH
- FRIDAY NORTHWEST TRAINING GROUP -11:00 am, is now meeting at Delaware Ave. Baptist Church, 822 Delaware Ave (still OD)
- Bring your Grapevines to the Alcanon Club. They will be picked up and distributed to the men and women in jails who love reading them.