Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Girard Tues. Night 37th Annual Anniversary, June 30th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Poker Run and Picnic, July 19th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Old Timers Day Picnic, August 9th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Harvest Of Hope, September 5th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Saturday - 8:00pm - Erie OD Young People in AA - St. Matthews Lutheran Church - 950 W. 7th St. IS NOW CLOSED
- THURSDAY 12 & 12, Lakeshore Fire Hall, Thursdays at 6:30pm INFO
- The Edinboro Wednesday Night Meeting (As Bill Sees It) is changing time to 7:30 as of Jan. 1st
- LYDA'S LADIES" (Wed. at 6:00pm OD BB W) CLOSING AFTER JANUARY 28TH
- Interested in doing some 12-step work? CLICK HERE TO READ MORE