Alcoholics Anonymous is a
fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and
hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help
others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership
is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A.
membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- ACTS ANONYMOUS, November 22nd
- 2015 ERIE AREA SPRING CONFERENCE, April 10, 11, 12 INFO
- "FRIDAY NORTHWEST TRAINING GROUP" -11:00 am, is now meeting at Delaware Ave. Baptist Church, 822 Delaware Ave (still OD) INFO
- "WEDNESDAY WOMAN'S BIG BOOK STUDY" - 7pm, Messiah Lutheran Church, 2910 Gray Ave., Wesleyville (OD W Med) is closing, The last meeting will be October 29th.
- "MONDAY AFTERNOON STUDY GROUP" has not found a new location (was at St. Matthew's Luthern Church, 950 W 7th.) WATCH FOR DETAILS.
- Bring your Grapevines to the Alcanon Club. They will be picked up and distributed to the men and women in jails who love reading them.