Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- "TUESDAY 12 STEP GROUP" - 7:30pm @ St. Stephen's R.C. Church, MOVING TO
- MONDAY - "MONDAY 12 STEP GROUP"- Community United Church, 1011 W. 38 St INFO
- HARVEST OF HOPE, August 30th, Green Valey Farm
- HALLOWEEN DANCE, October 25th
- ACTS ANONYMOUS, November 22nd
- Bring your Grapevines to the Alcanon Club. They will be picked up and distributed to the men and women in jails who love reading them.