Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Penn/Ohio Family Fun Day, August 8th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Old Timers Day Picnic, August 9th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Wesleyville Friday Night Group Picnic, August 23rd  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Harvest of Hope, September 5th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- 74th Anniversary Dinner, September 19th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- The NORTHWEST TRAINING GROUP (Fridays - 11:00am - OD) which usually meets at the Delaware Ave. Baptist Church (822 Delaware Ave.) will meet at St. Johns Church (2216 Peach St.) on Friday, July 31st CLICK FOR FLYER
- THURSDAY 12 & 12, Lakeshore Fire Co. Social Hall, Thursdays at 6:30pm
- The Edinboro Wednesday Night Meeting (As Bill Sees It) is changing time to 7:30 as of Jan. 1st
- Interested in doing some 12-step work? CLICK HERE TO READ MORE