Alcoholics Anonymous is a
fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and
hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help
others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership
is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A.
membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- SPAGHETTI DINNER - Feb. 21, 2015 FLYER
- 2015 ERIE AREA SPRING CONFERENCE, April 10, 11, 12 REGISTRATION FORMS
- The Edinboro Wednesday Night Meeting (As Bill Sees It) is changing time to 7:30 as of Jan. 1st
- LYDA'S LADIES" (Wed. at 6:00pm OD BB W) has a new location starting Dec., 3rd, at Asbury United Methodist Church. 4703 West Ridge Rd. (Rt. 20 & Asbury Rd.) INFO
- "FRIDAY NORTHWEST TRAINING GROUP" -11:00 am, is now meeting at Delaware Ave. Baptist Church, 822 Delaware Ave (still OD) INFO
- Bring your Grapevines to the Alcanon Club. They will be picked up and distributed to the men and women in jails who love reading them.