Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Erie Area Spring Conference
- 2014 Spring Conference Registration Form - INFO HERE
- !! UPDATED !! FREE Shuttle Service Schedule - INFO HERE
- SORRY...but FOOD RESERVATIONS ARE CLOSED (Breakfast, Lunch, Banquet)
- SPRING CONFERENCE, April 11, 12 & 13, The Ambassador Conference Center
- UNITY BRUNCH, May 4th, Masonic Temple
- WOMEN'S RETREAT, June 13, 14 & 15, Findley Lake, NY - INFO HERE
- MEETING CLOSED: Woman's Unity Group - Edinboro 7:30 Tuesday
- NEW MEETING: Sunday Night Sobriety, Richford Arms, Erie
- NEW MEETING: Women's Big Book Study, 4814 Iroquois Ave, Harborcreek, Monday 5pm
- Bring your Grapevines to the Alcanon Club. They will be picked up and distributed to the men and women in jails who love reading them.