Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Erie Area Spring Conference
- Thank Everyone for coming/supporting the 2013 Conf...it was a big success
- Next Year's Conf will be April 11, 12, 13, 2014 at the Ambassador Conference Center
- 2014 Spring Conference Registration Form - INFO HERE
- New Year's Eve Sober Gala, December 31st @ St.John's Parish Center
- Pasta Dinner, Feb. 22, 2014 @ St.Joseph's Church Center - Benefits Spr. Conf.
- Bring your Grapevines to the Alcanon Club. They will be picked up and distributed to the men and women in jails who love reading them.
- ALCANON CLUB WILL BE OPEN 24 HOURS DEC. 24TH THROUGH JAN. 1ST